Saturday, January 15, 2011

Featured Customer - January

Hi all!  I thought we'd try out a new thing here on the blog...

Each month (possibly more often) we will feature one of our customers,with their photo, a short 'question and answer' and a couple of their favourite layouts that they have created.   Whether they are your own designs, lifts or sketch based, it is all good, every creation you make is from your heart.  They will be a great source of inspiration for all of our blog readers.

Our guinea pig, ahem, I mean our first 'Featured Customer' is also our friend Laura Shaver...

Isn't she cute?





First off, I would like to thank Laura for doing this for me, you see I asked her before I ran it by the owners, so that I could make sure someone would like to be in the spotlight, I wanted to make sure my idea would fly!.  I knew I picked right, as she readily agreed, this is one fun girl (as you can see from her photo)! 


Now, onto the questionnaire ... (we will ask each of our 'Featured  Customers' the same questions, so no surprises ladies!)


1.  {SM?} How long have you been scrapbooking?  {Laura} How long has Lee (a mutual scrappy friend) been married?! That was my first layout. Probably 11 years.
 
2.  
{SM?} Do you also create hand made cards? {Laura} Not as much as I would like but some.
 
3. 
{SM?} Who is your favourite  subject to scrapbook? {Laura} My 3 year old son.
 
4. 
{SM?} Where do you find your scrapbooking  inspiration? {Laura} From my Scrapping Ladies!
 
5. 
{SM?} Where do you scrapbook? {Laura} At home when I can but mostly at crop days and retreats.
 
6. 
{SM?} What is one of  your current favourite products?{Laura}  My favourite right now isn’t even a scrapping product officially! It is a big Stanley Fatmax rolling tool box that I use for my scrapping stuff – makes it easy as I never have to pack and I am always ready for a crop!

 And here are some of Laura's favourite creations.....

a beautiful lift
We love that this layout is fun and vibrant.

a fun original design
We love that Laura added lots of journaling.

If you would like to be a "Featured Customer' email me by clicking here and let me know that you are interested.  By agreeing to be a "Featured Customer' you agree to the following....

1.  Your name and photo are posted on the blog.
2.  You layouts and whether or not they are lifts, originals or sketched based (no need to remember where you lifted them from) as well as the photos of these layouts will be posted on the blog.
3.  You have permission to post the photos of the people in the layouts on the blog.
4.  You give us consent to add your layouts to our 'Layout Inspiration' slide show, on the side bar of our blog..

Do you want to play along with us, send me an email, via the link above.  Go for it, we'd love to hear from you!
Laura

2 comments:

  1. I love it. The Dare Devil Layout is so cute, I think i too will have to scraplift it!

    by the way, great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was told that Laura made that face a lot.
    I hope you get lots of featured customers!!

    ReplyDelete