Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pleated Cardstock Flower Tutoriall

Hello friends!

I have another video tutorial to share with you today.  I hope you aren't getting tired of them.  I am bound and determined to make one totally perfect, and that could take several weeks of practice ;) .  I created this video after finding a cute and easy pleated cardstock flower that I thought would be fun to share.



I know the flower is a little hard to see in the video (still working on my video-ing skills), here is a closer look at the flower. You can see in the second picture that I added some inking to the edges, I really like t his effect, but it's personal choice.




And here is a look at the card that I created this flower for....










And a close up of the flower on the card.... 



Thanks for popping by again this week!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment