Monday, May 23, 2011

Owner Spotlightf

Hello all,

I have been meaning to do another owner spotlight for a while now, but have been deliquescent.  The recent Spring Retreat has given me a good opportunity to make good on this intention. 

Co-owner Elaine is a great girl, who is hardworking, has a big heart and a great sense of humour.  The "give you the shirt off her own back type".   Somehow, she manages to be a full time paramedic for one city, a part time paramedic for another city, a store owner, a Mom, a  wife,  and a great friend to many!  I know when you say it out loud, it seems impossible.  Yet she does it in such a way that makes it look seamless and easy.  Although, I am sure it is anything but.  And she is truly good at it.

As with all of us that 'worked' the retreat, Elaine was pleasantly surprised with how much she accomplished.  Here is a look at her beautiful creations......

I love that she used so many buttons to reinforce her title.

This is a great take on a Pagemaps sketch we were given at the retreat.

Love the way she used all of the little sticker captions on this layout.
A fun layout featuring Bo Bunny's 'Blast Off' collection.

This layout totally highlights the photo of her daughter reading an 'Archie' comic.  Every time I look at  it I see another fun element that I missed before.

The patterned butterfly layered over the same pattern is simply elegant on this beautiful layout.

A sweet layout of her sweet English Bulldog.  Love the studded belt on the 'Jane'.

Perfect product for these spring planting photos, they compliment one another to a T.
Elaine, from me to you.... you are awesome in all that you do and I hope all your dreams come true!  Big hugs.

Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment