Friday, July 22, 2011

Sketch-y Friday

Another Friday, already!

Wow this week has flown by with so much fun and excitement!  It seems like only yesterday I was sharing a sketch with you and here I am back again.


I thought I'd do something a little fun and different with the photo portion of the sketch this week.  But remember it`s your layout, do what suits you the best!

Also, I'd love to see your take on this sketch.  So,if you create a layout based on this sketch, you can have it published here on this blog by emailing me a picture of your creation by Thursday July 28th at 6pm here.

Here is a layout that was shared with us, based on the sketch from two weeks ago.....

I love that this layout by Christa Uttley has great balance, white space, oh and let's not forget the use of a paint chip!  Love that!  Thanks for sharing Christa!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrapping.
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment