Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Reveal - Fancy Pants

Hello there!

I am super excited to share my reveal for this month.  I picked the collection for my reveal this month and based it around my recent family cruise.  Any guesses??

Yup, that's right "Down by the Shore" by Fancy Pants!  It was just perfect!

 I was so proud of my son's perseverance while he was learning to "Flow Ride", he did an amazing job for a newbie and loved the cheers from the crowd!
 I love layering rub ons, it is a simple way to add a small embellishment cluster.
 I doodled with a white pen on my die cut title for some 'fun factor'.
All the edges of my papers / elements were inked with a red paint dauber.  It creates a fun soft look and dries super quickly.

 I loved the colours of this old boat and Timmy is always happy to pose for a photo.
 For this layout, I adhered the rub on to some scrap white cardstock and then trimmed around it and popped it up on my page.  A super easy way to add dimension.
 This page is inked with a bold blue ink, to pull out the colours of the boat in the photograph.
 This was my very first time playing with a texture medium.  It is fun, and not too messy.  I really linked it and am looking forward to practicing and refining my technique.

This title was also die cut, I subsisted an anchor for an 'i' when I designed the title because I am wacky like that! lol  I also doodled on this title.


 AAAH, the gorgeous Haiti, the best view of the trip!  I love this colours combo - red, orange, blue and green.
 These little tags are so fun to layer.
 I had a load of fun with my Silhouette cutting out lots of layers of flowers,
This die cut title was run through my Cuttlebug in an embossing folder for some extra texture.  Note to self this works much better with a thicker font as the thinner fonts tear in the Cuttlebug.  But I do love the look!


I also made up a few party favour doo-dads for a pool party themed party....

 
 

I can't wait to create more layouts with my trip photos and this great collection!  Although, it would be a fun collection for any number of fun summery events!  Don't forget to share your creations with us if you play with "Down by the Shore'!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. So many inspiring ideas and details here ... love the colours, love the creativity, love the embellishments, love you titles ... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

    ReplyDelete