Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Shadow Box Layout Tutorial

Hello all!

We have something special to share with you today!  One of our Kit Club members, Kerry, created a Shadow Box Tutorial and shared it with us so we could see what she was creating with her kit.  Well as soon as I saw it I knew that you all would want to see it, too.  Kerry graciously allowed us to post it here, and I didn't even have to beg!

I will let Kerry introduce herself to you all.....

"Hello everyone, my name is Kerry McKenzie! I'm a local paper crafter that
 lives in Brampton, ON and I love non-traditional paper crafting! I've been
 scrapbooking since junior high (over 10 years ago), but once I discovered
 the world of altered art, I knew paper wasn't enough for me!
 Every month I participate in a YouTube layout hop, and this month was it's
 2nd year anniversary. As that was the case, our theme for this month was
 "Anything Goes".
 I decided to use the ScrapMuch? June kit club kit
 (of which I am a subscriber) and use it for this layout hop!

 I invite you to visit my blog at http://kerryscoolcreations.blogspot.com to
 check out the written walk through of the process shown in the video if
 you'd like additional details on how I created this shadow box and layout!  :)

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my video and drop by my
 blog! I hope you're inspired to do something outside of your proverbial
 "box" with the ideas you get from my video!

 Many thanks!!!
 Krafty Kerry signing off!"

Now watch her video, you will love it!


Here is a still shot of Kerry's shadow box.....


Thank you, thank  you Kerry for sharing your video, creation and your time with us., we truly appreciate it!

If anyone else would like to volunteer to be a guest tipster we would love to have you join us, this has bee super fun!

Thanks for visiting!
Your friends at ScrapMuch?

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, what a fun video Kerry! So glad you were able to share it ... the perfect use for your kit club package!!!

    ReplyDelete