Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Reveal - Santa's List by Teresa Collins

Hi there!

Oh, I had so much fun with my kit this month! I got to play with Santa's List by Teresa Collins, I loved it, it was one of my all time favs at the summer CHA and I couldn't wait to dig in.

 
 I was super inspired by this "Santa's Letter" paper and created a letter with my youngest son with it.  Then I featured it on a layout, it took up a large portionof the page, but has great impact.

 Then I had fun layering up embellishments, stickers and chipboard as well as enamel dots.

 Then I created this page that features some choir photos, they are not great quality but just too cute not to scrap.  Every single paper in this collection was just so pretty front and back, the hardest part of scrapping with it was choosing which ones to cut! lol

 Again, great embellies, and a large title help pull it all together, I also added some stitching in black to enhance some of the lines in the paper.  I love that some of the accents were glittery, but not over the top.

 My last layout was just so fun to create. I decided to use one of the file folders that match this collection as a base for my photo, anchoring it with a few banners cut from patterned paper.  Then enhancing the base paper with stitching inside the printed doilies, I love how it looks and the contrast of the black.

 Just a few simple clusters to enhance my page.

Using the file folder as a photo base allowed me to incorporate something extra fun into my layout, watch it unfold......
 Just a fabulous way to keep Christmas all wrapped up for the whole year!

 Lastly, I created this treat tube, a sweet little stocking stuffer!

I really hope you consider this collection for your holiday photos, you will love it!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Just amazing ... these are so lovely ... they really inspire me to get in the holiday spirit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing designs and layouts that perfectly captured the stories of your holidays. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layouts!! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete