Wednesday, April 9, 2014

DIY Project Life Cards / Journaling Cards

Hi there!

I created these journaling cards the other day and incorporated a fun stamping technique.  You could use this on any card, I just happened to be making a journaling card when I created it.

I cut some plain white cardstock down to 3" x 4" and rounded the corners, this measurement is perfect for project lifers, but it also allows traditonal scrappers to add a decent amount of journalling.


Then I masked off an area with a couple of sticky notes, trimmed down to cover the area I was saving for a sentiment.

Next I did some random stamping along the top and bottom of this masked area.  In hindsight I wish I wasn't so random.  Next time I will plan it out a bit more.

See, a little more planning, just the way I like it!

I added a stamped sentiment, some flicks of mist and a bit of pen work. Now it is already for some journaling and to be added to my page!

 Here is a peek at both finished cards.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment: