Saturday, August 9, 2014

Manufacturer Spotlight - My Mind's Eye

Hi there!

PhotobucketSince we featured my Mind's Eye, Market Street and Necessities collections in our Designer Reveal this month, I thought I would hop on over to the MME blog to see what the have going on.

Guess what, you are in luck, the MME DT has been showing lots of these goodies lately!  Like this quick and easy card set, or this sweet page created almost entirely of 3 x 4 cards, and this darling little instagram mini album!

And if all that eye candy isn't enough of a reason to go a visit our friends at MME, check out this great sketch challenge I found over there, too!  You have until the 15th to enter if you want to play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Your friends at ScrapMuch?

PS If you are a blogger, go ahead and grab this image for your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment