Thursday, September 1, 2016

Inspiration on Thursday

Hello!  Today I am sharing another photo from my maternity album ... sorry for all of the glare, but the photo sleeves make for a difficult time photographing ... and if you look closely at the top left corner you'll notice that I've actually used eyelets to hold/tie my photo right into the pocket (an easy trick).


You may wonder why I have the gold lining along the side of the page.  Well, I actually had to use it for "reinforcement" since the pocket page holes ripped on me almost right away :( ... so I decided to use some nice gold paper and eyelets to create my own holes.


I've never had very pretty writing, but I decided that I wanted to journal in this album, and to make it truly a scrapbook of my experience, it has to include my authentically messing printing :)



Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment